On May 29-31st, the world will change. Brother-facilitators of AYA (Wekesa, & Osofo) will host a select brothers-only version of our powerful Warriors-Healers-Builders retreat.
[REGISTER TODAY. Payment Plans Available
No saber rattling. No grand speeches. You are already aware and motivated. Let's get to work:
- Warriors: To become better warriors - challenging the People | Policies | Practices that oppress and aggress upon us, our sisters, our youth, our families, our people and our community. **Choose your weapons.**
- Healers: Our people have and continue to be wounded by European domination and other forms of oppression creating conflicts that damage family, personal, organizational and business relationships. Brothers, **We must heal ourselves** and drinking from the River of Touches, we must fashion every caring relationship into a healing one - for us and them.
- Builders: While we fight and heal, we are also obligated to build. We must build: Families | Schools | Organizations | Businesses | Institutions. Beyond the technical know-how for each area, more than anything TRUST is required. Our enemies seed distrust. Neither running from it, naming it, explaining it, nor cursing it will turn it. We have tried too often only to play right into the hands of those who profit from our misery. **Come, learn to turn distrust into trust.**
|Osofo Kwesi Atta|
Need more info? Need to work it out?
Call Wekesa 404.201.2356
Special brother's tribute to Our-Storian and Scholar-Warrior - Dr. Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan.
- “Dipped in chocolate, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty. My lord, she's a black woman."
- “Without you, African mother, there would have been no us--African fathers, sons and daughters. Do we need to say any more African mothers, our own true goddesses! Let us praise you to the highest, telling the world about your righteousness. Let us tell the entire universe about your sacredness African woman.”
- “Truth is a continuous examination, and Fact... always supersedes belief.”
[REGISTER TODAY. Scholarships and Payment Plans Available] (http://www.ayanetwork.com/macform/view.php?id=22305)
While brothers are working it out, sisters will be doing the same - in their "Sister-Only" session at another location. Call Afiya: 404.832.9958